Information for Vendor attendees and Sponsors
Vendor Table Registration & Printing- March 27th, 2020
Dinner Reception - No drink tabs per Casino Rules. Cash/credit bar or drink tickets ($10/each).
2019 Quad Symposium QUAD Bingo and
Silent Auction Requests
The 2019 Quad Symposium is almost here (May 2nd-3rd, 2018) and we would like to thank you for being a confirmed vendor. At this time, we are requesting support for two additional programs:
1) The 2019 QUAD Cash Bingo Card- This program updates QUAD Cash and replaces the Technician Fun Fair. It's designed to increase participating booth traffic. Each general attendee will be given a bingo card with 10 spaces to fill with stickers they've gotten from participating vendors. Vendors that have donated an auction item will receive a sheet of stickers with their company name. Attendees turn in a completed card to enter in the silent auction. No card may have duplicate vendor stickers.
2) The 2019 Silent Auction: Each year, we rely on our corporate partners who generously donate auction items. These gifts are displayed at individual vendor booths during the conference on Thursday and are later bid upon by attendees during the Reception. Having a unique item at your table will increase traffic to your booth!
How can you get involved?
There are multiple ways that vendors can get involved with these two wonderful and worthwhile activities. You may offer more than 1 item for auction!
1) QUAD Cash Bingo
•Donate a value-added prize for auctioning
2) Silent Auction
• Donate a value-added prize for auctioning
What is in it for you as a vendor?
• Attract attendee traffic at your vendor tables during the conference (All Programs)
• Exposure to and interaction with a large number of laboratory animal science technicians who use (or could potentially use) your products
• Fulfillment knowing that your donation supports such a wonderful event with proceeds going to keep your registration fees down (Silent Auction)
• Submission by April 9, 2019: Company will be formally recognized in the Program as well as related announcements/displays. Company will be recognized on posters displayed during the conference.
• Submission after April 9 and April 13, 2019 : Support is appreciated; recognition may not be possible beyond during announcements.