Information for Vendor attendees and Sponsors
Vendor Registration deadline March 25th, 2018
Quad Exhibitor Information
Vendor Outside $575
Vendor Inside (electricity) $475
Vendor Inside (no electricity) $400
Additional Vendor $175
Wednesday only $175 - Thursday only $75
Current 2018 updates:
Tech Fun Fair & Silent Auction requests and form are posted
2018 Quad Symposium Tech Fun Fair and
Silent Auction Requests
The 2018 Quad Symposium is almost here (April 25-26, 2018) and we would like to thank you for being a confirmed vendor. At this time, we are requesting support for two additional programs:
1) The 2018 Tech-Fun-Fair: This program helps our technicians gain a deeper knowledge of the laboratory animal science industry and the products and services available. The Technician Fun Fair offers the opportunity for techs to see the “inner-workings” of our industry and all you have to offer. It will be held the morning of April 26 to hopefully increase your booth traffic.
2) The 2018 Silent Auction: Each year, we rely on our corporate partners who generously donate auction items. These gifts are displayed at individual vendor booths during the conference on Wednesday and are later bid upon by attendees during the Not-So-Silent Auction and Reception. Having a unique item at your table will increase traffic to your booth!
How can you get involved?
There are multiple ways that vendors can get involved with these two wonderful and worthwhile activities.
• Provide 2 questions for the “Tech Quiz” that attendees will complete
2) Silent Auction
• Donate a value-added prize for auctioning
What is in it for you as a vendor?
• Attract attendee traffic at your vendor tables during the conference (All Programs)
• Exposure to and interaction with a large number of laboratory animal science technicians who use (or could potentially use) your products (Tech-Fun-Fair)
• Fulfillment knowing that your donation supports such a wonderful event with proceeds going to keep your registration fees down (Silent Auction)
• Submission by March 30, 2018: Company will be formally recognized in the Program as well as related announcements/displays.
• Submission between March 31 and April 13, 2018 -: Company will be recognized on posters displayed during the conference.
• Submission after April 13, 2018: Support is appreciated; recognition may not be possible.